“In April, 2020, blood clots emerged as one of the many mysterious symptoms attributed to Covid-19, a disease that had initially been thought to largely affect the lungs in the form of pneumonia. Quickly after came reports of young people dying due to coronavirus-related strokes. Next it was Covid toes — painful red or purple digits.
What do all these symptoms have in common? Impairment in blood circulation. 40% Covid-19 fatality is related to cardiovascular complications. There is now a growing body of evidence to support the theory that the novel coronavirus can infect blood vessels, which could explain not only the high prevalence of blood clots, strokes, and heart attacks, but also provide an answer for the diverse set of head-to-toe symptoms that have emerged.”
Circulation of blood is one of the most important functions of the body and plays a major role in your overall health. Keeping the blood circulation in tip top condition warrants the transport of oxygen and necessary nutrients the body needs, and the main component of this function involves the body’s most significant organ: the heart. Many underestimates the importance of blood circulation, making lifestyle choices that significantly impede this function, including smoking, leaving blood clots untreated and failing to exercise regularly. Some illnesses may also create circulation problems, such as diabetes and heart disease.
Benefits of Good Blood Circulation:
If you maintain a healthy lifestyle and take preventative actions to protect yourself from venous diseases, you will gain the following benefits:
- Maintain healthy blood and oxygen flow throughout the body, allowing your lungs, heart and muscles to function properly and efficiently.
- Fight off and avoid potential diseases and sicknesses. With good circulation, the white blood cells in your immune system will be transported around the body as needed.
- Keep your organs in its best working order. Efficient circulation helps remove waste from the body created by different organs.
The Risks of Poor Blood Circulation:
- You may suffer from lack of energy, excessive tiredness and an inability to concentrate.
- The limited flow of oxygen to the brain may lead to memory glitches.
- For women, one of the most terrifying or embarrassing effects of poor blood circulation is alopecia; or hair loss.
- For men, one of the most terrifying or embarrassing effects of poor blood circulation is erectile dysfunction.
- Because blood circulates white blood cells for healing and platelets for clotting, cuts and sores may take longer to heal, increasing the likelihood of infection.
Here are a few tips worth trying to Improve Circulation:
- bending and stretching help to decompress and compress veins helps improve circulation.
- regular cardiovascular exercise helps maintain a healthy weight - improves blood circulation and keeps your heart in the best shape possible.
- Massages helps release lactic acid buildup in your muscles and increases blood flow.
- Drinking water keeps you hydrated, thins the blood and helps to flush toxins from the body.
- Eating fish helps improve circulation due to the omega-3 fatty acids. The healthiest choices to consider are tuna, salmon, sardines and mackerel.
- Take OPTIFLOW daily, a plant based scientifically-substantiated nutritional supplement. The first & only supplement ever formulated to combine breakthrough ingredients: FruitFlow® and resVida®, 2 complimenting ingredients that promote optimal cardiovascular circulation. Made in the US by Bricker Labs.